Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Almost a Year into my Mission! #LifeIsGood

Can you Find the Parrot?
Hermana Day and Hermana Escobar


A REAL parrot! And it's Orange!

YSA mini mission for a day

It's kinda funny. I'm about a year into my mission, and I'm staying in my second area for another 2 months again! So far I've served in 2 areas and had 4 companions. With those numbers, it really does show how time is flying by! Got transfer calls the other day, and looks like I'm staying in El Camino for 7 months just like Burbank :) I really do love it though because you really get to know the ward and be able to help their needs and the people in your area.

I also received a call from President Henrie . . . I am going to continue to train my companion and serve as a Sister Training Leader with another Hermana. We will work together to encourage, uplift, and help–  6 other sister missionaries, go on splits with them, conduct meetings with the District and Zone leaders; serve the people in our area with rides, direct information from President to them, etc.

Had a blitz this week, where the whole district met up in our area and we split up knocking a bunch of different areas of apartments! We saw many miracles and new investigators come.

The Young Single Adults had a mini mission activity, so we had a sister come out with us for the day. It was super fun and we got to teach 3 new investigators and bike around in the heat allllll day :) Having members doing missionary work with us is the greatest thing in the world! Your testimonies bring so much spirit and truth <3

I'm going to end with a short, simple scripture that I really enjoy; 

"Wherefore, let us be faithful." (1 Nephi 3:16).

Keep being amazing my friends and continue faithful!

I love you all so much!

Con carino,


Hermana Day

No comments:

Post a Comment