Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Adventure Continues




At Ward Party

Hermanas Rodriguez and Day

Exchanges


Fun Dinner Appointment at Ruedas
Hola Hola familia!

This week has been pretty awesome! And, as usual, a roller coaster of adventures!  Being a missionary is super awesome and I looove all the experience and all these times! :) If I could savor every moment of every day and always remember it, I would! :)

We finally "finished" the yard work service we've been doing with the Elders and Hna. Guevara for the little viejita lady on the corner! After machete-ing away and pulling weeds  we were told to stop and we were "only making it worse" and there was nowhere for their inside trash to go because we were using the bins for the yard work! Ay ay ay!  The little viejita lady came over and complained to us how we weren't even working, and once we explained it to her she went from saying "I'm the boss, don't listen to them they don't know what I want with my yard"  to  "oh I am NOT the boss, don't ask me!" 

Service this week at the food bank went really well and they always give us some cheesecake and snacks! #missionarybudget

Thanks mom and dad for always letting the missionaries come over and for playing games like Trains and Catch Phrase because, boy is it fun! :) We had an appointment with the Rueda family and we played dominos with the little girls! They are too cute!

After 2 days on Dayquil, turns out, I don't have a cold, but allergies! We picked up some allergy medicine and I think it's starting to work! I still have a crazy loud sneeze that scares people and a really funny from my stuffy nose, but it's all just part of the adventure :) #havingfunwithit

Had some fun contacts this week! Ran into a cute young woman around her 20s who was walking back from work at Pollo Loco, she was super adorable and loved hearing about the message we were sharing, she took a photo with us and put it on FB, eso! My first fan! :)

 Missions are amazing and so is this wonderful gospel and all the joy that it brings!

Con carino,


Hermana Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment