Monday, April 27, 2015

#BikeLife


Happy Rebekah at Fiesta








WHAT? Yeah, that's right mis amigos, just ​got transfer calls and . . . I'm outta Burbank 5to! All I know for now, until tomorrow at transfer meeting, is that I am going to a bike area! Yep, in the middle of the heat, dry summer of California I'll be biking down Sherman Way all the Day :)
In all honesty, I think the scariest part about this transfer is the fact that I have to go bike in a skirt! Don't worry, I'm prepared with lots of sunscreen and searching for water bottles, and the hna's transferring out leave their bikes for us :) miracles come! It might just be rainy this week as well and hey, I have been praying to continue learning a healthy lifestyle! Not exactly what I had in mind, but the Lord knows what he is doing and I'm excited for this new adventure! :) It's a little tough leaving Burbank 5to, I mean come on, it's literally been my home the past 6 months! But I also know it very well and I also know that the Lord is pleased with my service here and trusts me in another area coming up! I've made some amazing eternal friendships here and have learned so much and really come to love this missionary work and the gospel, Burbank will forever have a place in my heart <3
Sorry this email is short, but it's just a quick update :) I'm sure you'll all love next weeks a thousand times more, especially photos of me on bike and the legit news of where i'm at, who i'm with, and what at the Milagros are in the new area :)
I loooove this work, there's nothing like it and there are so many miracles all throughout every day! This gospel is so true and there is truly the only way for happiness in this life or eternal joy in the next! :)
I thank you all for your wonderful prayers and support and love! And I hope you all have a wonderful week, full of many miracles! Say your prayers and read your scriptures and keep living as an example and sharing your testimonies! Keep being amazing! <3
Con carino,
Hermana Day

No comments:

Post a Comment