Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Life is Awesome!




Hola Hola!

This week just happened to be flippin' AMAZING! Because--yeah here comes the best news yet--JOSE AND JOSSYMAR WERE BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came, it went, IT ROCKED!  It's very hard to describe how sweet the spirit is and how touching it is the see the people you love SO much make this giant step of covenant-keeping and see them begin to grow in this gospel and the truth and blessings it brings! Afterwards they threw a yummy fiesta at their house! :) Practically the whole ward came to hang out! It was so fun! :) I also got to eat Moley again...I also accidentally nodded my head when someone was talking to me, and I got about 5 more tortillas and more Moley….this time it made me really sick…ew.

We had a hobbit feast as a zone last Monday, yeah, some people actually dressed up like characters from Lord of the Rings and we had a big feast. It was a little strange, but at least we're all funny! And it was in the gym, so we could play basketball too

Yesterday for PDAY we walked around the Burbank mall, it was pretty fun. We also got to eat at the BEST PLACE EVER! It's called Porto's and is has the MOST YUMMY PASTRIES EVER! I could live there -- and despite the fact that it would make me like one of those people on Wall-E, I could eat everything there!

It's so stinkin' hot outside! For breaks, I sit in the shade and fan myself with my planner (we've been looking for fans in the 99 cent stores!)
 
I'll leave off with a scripture I studied this week:
"And as sure as the Lord liveth, so sure as many as believed, or as many were brought to the knowledge of the truth, through the preaching of Ammon and his bretheren, according to the Spirit of revelation and of prophecy, the power of God working miracles in them--yeah, I say unto you, as the Lord liveth, as many of the Lamanites as believed in their preaching, and were converted unto the Lord, never did fall away."  - Alma 23:6

I know that God is working many miracles through missionary work! And all of you are part of this work as well, so keep being those wonderful examples and strengthening those around you! :) But also remember to strengthen that testimony of your own, so then you have such a wonderful power of the spirit with you as you share it with others! :) Okay, okay, missionary out  

So, it's been a super amazing week! Lots of love surrounding this work and I love the Spirit that comes! :) I hope you are all having a good week as well and I love you all lots!

Con carino,
Hermana Day 





No comments:

Post a Comment