Monday, February 8, 2016

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Zone Peeps

Camera Test

A little piggy (for Rosie)
Hola hola  familia!

I am officially in the last transfer of my mission…7 weeks! :) 

I seriously hope there's still lots of snow when I get home, or at least it's still cold! Because it's hot here again and I can't stand it! 80 degrees!

I'm excited you get to go on trek and high adventure!  I'm jealous actually!

I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU ALL SO BAD!!! :D I'm thinking those glass walls at the Manchester Airport might just be in the way.... .... .... not that I'm thinking that far ahead.

Did you know muddy buddies can be made gluten-milk-and soy free? They taste really good still, I promise!

This week has been pretty decent. Dina is getting baptized this Sunday en lugar because her work horario changed last week.... but we're still super excited and she is SOOOO prepared!

We're still searching for the elect and those others whom the Lord has prepared for us in this last transfer together. Hermana Nelson is great-- I'm super excited to finish with her and see the gospel continue to bless people's lives. Missions seriously do influence our eternities! :D

As you all know, some of my favorite moments are not just seeing the conversion of others, but studying and strengthening my testimony as well! This week I had some amazing insights and revelations -- especially about the atonement, the plan of redemption, and the power of the Holy Ghost's constant companionship in our lives.

Here's some I'll share:

·         "The purpose of the gospel is to cleanse people of their sins so that they can receive the savior's mercy" (Preach My Gospel, pg. 6). No wonder we are responsible to share this great knowledge!

·         Confidence to stand before god = having the spirit! A cleanser, the sanctifier, a witness to the Advocate... gives you confidence, ability, and change of heart necessary! (Alma 5)

·         The reason repentance is a good thing = brings the sanctifying power of the spirit! 

·         Gift of spirituality - understand the eternal perspective and improve/strive for/be blessed with/know and feel of the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost!

·         "When we live as righteously as we know how to live, He will open the way for the fulfillment of the blessings that so earnestly and diligently we seek" (President Thomas S Monson)


LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!!!!!! Aave an amazing week!! Hope you get tons of snow!!!!!! Big hugs!


con carino, Hermana day 

No comments:

Post a Comment