Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Feliz Navidad!

Smoothies!
Star Wars Tshirts! Hermanas Day and Berger


And boy how family misses them!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Thank you ALL for the mail, support, and cards! They're on the fridge and around our mini Christmas tree in the apartment!

We've got our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day PACKED with adventures! I'd have to say, being a missionary on Christmas is different, but it's a good different! The spirit is still so strong, and you feel the love of all your family members, friends, and those around you! The Lord truly care for us all!  (And no worries kiddos, Santa Claus doesn't forget about us! ;) OH! And thank for the hot cocoa! I biked back from a cold, shivery windy ride and all I wanted was hot cocoa, and then, outside the door, is an Amazon package waiting for me . . . hot chocolate. Miracles come in all packages!

We got our car back halfway through the week, Yay!

It's almost time for transfers again. On Saturday we'll find out who's staying and who's leaving.  I only have 2 transfers left, kinda crazy, but I also just realized that my FIRST Sunday home is EASTER Sunday! Cool!

This week we're having a devotional with all us missionaries in the San Fernando mission. We're having an ugly sweater contest. I'm pretty excited. Another blessing of missionary work is all the amazing friendships that you make. It's wonderful! 

This week we visited and taught the A family and the G family. It's been a wonderful week! And we've gone caroling as a ward and had our ward Christmas party.

Some of my favorite studies and inspiration has come from Moroni 7 and Ether, and just how important and significant charity really is! How it truly is the FOUNDATION of all -- without charity you LITERALLY cannot have hope or faith. Therefore, vice versa works as well, if we want to INCREASE our faith and our hope, we INCREASE our charity and pure love for those around us. "Faith, hope, and charity are the fountain of all righteousness!" (Ether).

I'll close my letter with this, "Behold, this is your work, to keep my commandments, yea, with all your might, mind and strength" (D&C 11:20).

I love you all!! Have an amazing week!

Con carino,


Hermana Day

No comments:

Post a Comment