Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hermanas Day and Beidler

Zone

I'm glad to hear everything to going well and Thanksgiving break for you sounds AMAZING!

I'm suuuper excited! We have some amazing plans for this Thanksgiving week, we are eating Thanksgiving dinners and feasting our souls with turkey, baked ham, mashed potatoes, and Spanish chili salsas! AND Wednesday night we're going to help decorate a Christmas tree, I am so thankful for the love felt here!  And  I'm going to make some French silk pies today and enjoy all the food.

We got a super sweet referral from the G family! H and E and their 2 ninas. They are so adorable- they are YOUR ages, Ruby and Rosalie! They always run into sacrament meeting and give me a BIIIIIG hug and follow me around afterwards telling me about their week, the boys, the sass, the adventures jajaja they are so cute!

I was reading in the Ensign from the last conference and loved a quote from President Uchtdorf:

"I wish I could help everyone to understand this one simple fact: we believe in God because of things we know, with our heart and mind, not because of things we do not know. Our spiritual experiences are sometimes too sacred to explain in worldly terms, but that doesn't mean they are not real."

Look around you! There are so many blessings and witnesses and signs of the truth! Write down your impressions, what you learn, how you feel, and be an example and bless those around you! This Gospel is a gospel of happiness!

I love you so much!

Have an amazing Thanksgiving : )

con carino,

Hermana Day



No comments:

Post a Comment