Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Served 385 days, with only 163 left!

Cuties

"Ellen's" Pizza at Zone Conference

Hermana Berger and Hermana Day
Hola Hola!

I was transferred to the North Hollywood area—just one area from my first area in Burbank. My companion, Hermana Berger, is from St. George, Utah. She can help me become more gluten free!

I so love teaching and testifying of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and that there is a happiness and peace out there and in the life to come. I can't imagine living in this crazy world without a hope or knowledge of the love and plan my Heavenly Father and Savior have for us.

I was reading in Jacob 5 today and it stood out to me a few times where the Lord of the Vineyard says "I would not that I should lose this tree" -- it truly is the Lord's work and glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of His children. I am so thankful to be a part of this work. 

Anyway, before I never really understood what a mission was or what it would entailed. Now that I am here and have lived 2/3 of it . . . there really is nothing better at this time in my life! What I am learned and am learning will be treasured into the eternities. It's difficult to describe, and I'm sitting here in an Apple store with tears in my eyes, but if anything, I've learned that this gospel is true and I will never back down from defending my Lord and Savior and bringing his children back unto Him.

I hope you're all ponderizing a scripture this week :) Mine is Alma 5:46: "Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might know these things myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the Spirit of revelation which is in me." 

I love you all lots!

Con carino,


Hermana Day

No comments:

Post a Comment