Monday, October 19, 2015

​""JC? Well, he's an important dude who opened up the heavens" -Door Contact

Popsicle Lightsaber Fight

Hola hola todos!

Sorry, this'll be a quick one, I'm on a library computer today and time is ticking faster than usual!

This week has truly been amazing, as usual, as we work the work of the Lord! H and We have very special baptisms this Sunday! They are so amazing, prepared, and have wonderful testimonies starting to blossom already! They are very grateful for their family examples in their lives and for the invite to have the missionaries visit :) You all keep being those examples and testifying with your hearts and actions!

We had a lot of exchanges this week, talked to a lot of people, and saw miracles as we opened our mouths and testified with sincerity. We're learning to "envision success" and act in faith! The area here in NoHo is amazing and I'm really seen myself grow a lot so far thanks to my companion and the people. I still feel like I'm new here, but I'm slowly getting to know others in the area. :) Life is good, the gospel is true, and missions are the greatest!

I love you all lots and lots, big big hugs! Have an amazing week and don't forget to ponderize! :) Here's the scripture I had for the past week:

"Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might known these things of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of revelation which is in me" (Alma 5:46)

 Love you all and continue to have that spirit with you constantly!

con carino,

Hermana Day


No comments:

Post a Comment