Monday, September 21, 2015

My Year Mark and Pushing Shopping Carts!

Ashley's Birthday

Dinosaur Cactus Farm

Hermana Ramirez' Mom

H Ramirez' Mom teaching us to make tortillas!

Hola Hola Familia y Amigos! 

Last week was pretty sweet! This Thursday marks my year mark! It has been such a wonderful adventure!

For service this week we did a few different things, one area we served in let me have some gluten free food! I was so thankful for that! Another service we did was push a shopping cart from Costco to someone's home--- it was so hot and we got real sweaty--- but it was so worth it! Nothing feels as good as helping others!

We got to celebrate a sweet girl's birthday!  :) She is as cute as ever! 

This week I also got to learn how to make tortillas! Wooo! Be ready family, the greatest meals ever are coming home with me! :) Hno. Ramirez's mother who is visiting from Guatemala taught us how to make them the other day and we are so thankful she did!

With exchanges, I got to spend a day in the Spanish Young Single Adult area and it was tons of fun! We had two dinners--pupusas, and ice cream--and we got to stop by and visit with a super awesome guy. He's super cool and on Sunday we all did a fast together!

I've decided from the moment I get home I'm going to practice, practice, practice tennis and then the second Christopher gets home I'll challenge him and he'll have to accept, and that will be the ONE time in my whole life that I will ever beat him (and it's happening!)

I loooove Scorch Trials! (I read the book before my mission.) I know a lot of other missionaries who do as well and it's been fun talking about it and it's good to hear the movie was good even though it didn't follow the story line. Sooooo excited!!!!!

I'm reading "Jesus the Christ", in English AND Spanish, it's the coolest thing EVER!

I love you all lots and lots and I know that this gospel is true! Big hugs to all!

Con carino,

Hermana Day

No comments:

Post a Comment