Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Famous People and Natividads



Hey mi familia! I love ya'll lots :) I got your letters and drawings you wrote me at Thanksgiving the other day and they're all hanging up around the apartment! It's looking pretty Christmasy!  I cannot believe it is already the middle of December!

It was a super exciting week and I've got a huge list of places you all need to come eat at and see sometime in your lives. Next Sunday we missionaries are singing a christmas muscial number!

GUESS WHO I MET THIS WEEK. THAT'S RIGHT. HE'S IN THE STUDIO CITY WARD OVER HERE AND CAME TO THE NATIVITY FESTIVAL.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!! THE John Heder. THE NAPOLEON DYNAMITE.

No Big Deal.

I learned how to shoot 3 pointers last Monday (Elder P taught me) Used it in our game. IT WAS SWEEEET! AND I learned some kickboxing and punching this week from one of our sisters. We did it for exercise in the morning. MAUY THAI ! eso!

We met and taught a cute 15 yr old girl the other day named C. She brought up baptism and how it is probably an important thing in life but she's never really considered it before now. We taught about the restoration of the gospel and the priesthood power we have today. Extending the baptismal. She was SO excited. Talk about awesome and prepared children of God! 

I like this quote/promise Preach My Gospel:: "As you study diligently, prayerfully, and with pure intent, the Holy Ghost will enlighten your mind, teach you, and help you understand."

I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Con carino,

Hermana Day

P.S. Finished the book, Jesus the Christ, IT'S AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment