Monday, November 2, 2015

Mission life is amazing and just adventurous as ever!

Baskin Robbins $1 Scoop Day! Hermanas Day and Berger

Elders Adams and Susa

Yummy Cake from Elders on Halloween

Mission life is amazing and just adventurous as ever! We're teaching a family, C family, who are already reading the Book of Mormon and are very excited about this gospel!  ​We also have been knocking and knocking our little hearts out at every door in sight -- and we're seeing the miracles as inspiration guides our steps! We found one cute little girl who took us over to her family sitting outside, where we taught about the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was super cute :) 
Yesterday we had stake conference -- yes, it's all in Spanish! And it was tons of fun to see some people and members from past areas of serving :)

I know this gospel is true. I know it with all my heart and mind. I know that we have been blessed as a family to be together forever and I can't wait to see your faces again in just a few months! But there's also work to be done here that is like no other -- there truly is no description of the joy that comes from seeing the gospel bless lives and recognizing it in your own as well.

This week I've learned a lot about how much help I truly need from my Savior. We cannot do these things alone. And I know that the love of the Savior has overpowering and indescribable power. He truly wants everyone-- all of his children here to return, no matter what. I know my testimony at times is simple, but a simple testimony is still a testimony. What makes it sincere is the story and emotions behind it. The faith and strength of this knowledge will and is and can be felt. I invite you all to bear your testimony this week to one of your friends as well :)

I love you soooooo much!!!!!

con carino,

hermana Day


No comments:

Post a Comment